"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy 50th Month Anni! =p


Baobei bought many things for me! He also got me many beautiful clothes, and I like them all! sadly, my wardrobe is filled w too many clothes n all the hangers are used up! awwww...

next month, we'll be attending 2 wedding dinners. sianz. i dont have lotsa gowns to put on. i need to buy them. but the main thing is not abt the money, but where to place them! i have them almost everywhere! even bf's room is filled w my clothes in his wardrobe esp. hohoho!

anw, the year has been smooth-sailing for us. just that maybe i a lil greedy. wahahaha! well, our fate is in God's hands. if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I know God is controlling our mind too. =x

alright alright. i shldn't be slacking throughout the year le. what shld i do? i shld start learning new stuff.

n mr tan, i m not fierce hor. go n play your game n say i distract when when in fact, i didnt talk to u le hor. play play play.

happy 50th mth anni to u...n me! *muack*