"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Monday, March 30, 2009

wonder girls - nobody

at first, i caught this song on youtube,
where someone posted this funny clip,
with the video of 3 replica joker dancing along with the job in the office.
unable to bring the video over to here coz i've no idea where to get it!

anw,this is the youtube versions:

You Know I still Love You Baby.
And it will never change.

* I want nobody nobody But You I want nobody nobody But You
nan dareun sarameun sirheo niga animyeon sirheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

nan sirheunde wae nal mireonaeryeogo hani jakku naemareun deutji anko
wae ireoke dareun namjaege nal bonaeryeo hani eotteoke ireoni

nal wihae geureotan geu mal
neon bujokhadaneun geu mal
ijen geumanhae neon nareul aljanha wae wonhajido annneungeol gangyohae

[Repeat * *]

nan joheunde nan haengbokhande neoman isseumyeon dwae deo baralge eomneunde
nugul mannaseo haengbokharan geoya nan neol tteonaseo haengbokhal su eobseo

nal wihae geureotan geu mal
neon bujokhadaneun geu mal
mari an doeneun mariran geol wae molla niga eobsi eotteoke haengbokhae

[Repeat * *]

I don´t want nobody body body.I don´t want nobody body
naneun jeongmal niga animyeon niga animyeon sirtan mallya a~

[Repeat * *]

Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free
modeunge neomuna kkumman gatatdeon geuttaero doragago sipeunde
wae jakku nareul mireonaeryeo hae
Why do you push me away.
I don´t want nobody nobody
Nobody nobody but you

english version:



so i went to Subtle Senses for my $160 + $80 face spa for a mere 45mins.
the staff are pleasant n polite.
they wont push u to sign package n make u feel awkward about it,
nor will they request u to top up for extra services lk exfoliation,brows shaping,etc.
enjoyed my trip there as compared to boutiques like
marie france, n others.
their promotions are quite worth it too.
just that i'm too broke to enjoy any of them. =(
hope many staff will follow their way of treating customers!

heading to another facial appt next mth i suppose!
may it be a pleasant trip!