"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Monday, March 29, 2010

marriage.

Why Do People Get Married?
by RickyT in Relationships, October 13, 2007
(http://socyberty.com/relationships/why-do-people-get-married/)

People marry to get company that they would not get if they were single. Nobody wants to return to an empty home, which is what happens if you do not marry. Isolation can be killing. Studies have shown that isolation can be harmful to health as heavy smoking or drinking.

It is only in the movies that bachelors look young and carefree. If you see men who are single, after the age of 28 or so, you will find that they look older and more worn out than married persons of the same age. Scores of studies done in North America and Western Europe shows that married people enjoy better health than singles. They also live longer.



sian.when am i gg to get married?
til i strike a $2m toto?
got myself a better catch? =x


went to the library today,
got myself a free "the art of dating" book,
n realise it's stacks of blank paper.hurhur.


how to get rich then?hmm...
if i'm having my holidays,
shld i work to accumulate more money,
build up my wealth,
or go on a travel with my savings?
i've got $1400 on hand now.
when will i save up to $10k?
if i cant hit it this year,i hope i can hit $20k by next yr end when i start working.

a 2nd hand car costs abt $30k.
excluding insurance,coe,parking,other car-related expenses.
if i can barely afford a car (though i know there's something call a loan so i need not pay full sum),
how to get a house?
what i mean is with the wealth i'll have accumulated til age erm...26?
haha.
living expenses is so high.esp when i've to pay everything myself.
oh man...
i've to think of idea alr. (since i'm self-proclaimed creative).
but i'm full of ideas,no sponsorship.
n ALWAYS in years down the road,i saw the invention/creation of my idea.
wondering if ever anyone's out there to eavesdrop on my thinkings/sayings.
wahaha!


anw,just now,baobei got me a pair of shoes!
i choose de.he likes to satisfy my impulsive buyings. =x
n i gave him $6(lak = luck).wish him all the best for tmr!

alright.bet i'll be slping til 2pm again as usual.

adios~ *wave*