"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

I want to hit my 1st $10K for this year!

maybe no deciding to travel this year.
save money.
duno save for what when i dont like to spend unnecessarily.
haha.

closed down many of my bank accounts.
all consolidate into one lousy posb.
haha.
money faster multiply!

irritating elder sis selling insurance.
snatch away my job.
earn alr more than $4k from her pharmacy job still not enough.
idiot.
stealing my rice bowl for nearly 2 years somemore. -_-

still can look at private condos etc.
of course la.
couple more than $6k or smthg lidat,cant stay in hdb what.
hope she'll never find a bf/husband.geee...

it's gona rain soon.
been slping for at least FIFTEEN HOURS a day.
the remaining 9hours are precious.
bathe,cook,eat,watch tv.
time to study?ehhh..always procrastinating.
gosh!

When sch starts,i'm gg be in deep shit!haha!

God bless me!

let's look forward to Good Friday.

dont be fooled on April's Day! =)


TO THOSE PEOPLE WHOSE BDAY FALLS TODAY:

YOUR BIRTH ITSELF IS A JOKE!!!