"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Monday, April 26, 2010

1000 days anniversary!


we had our 1000days anniversary few days back! =D
so fast! to think that we got to know each other, til being tgt,
n now..1000days together!!!

oh well,boy...
quickly earn your money..as much as u can,n faster marry me!
i cant wait to leave my hse.

i wanted to go back to jurong hse to stay,
but it's rented out for years!

i dislk staying here.
w all the creatueres!!
i want to free myself of all the unnecessary troubles.
no privacy.things stolen.etc...

i want to draw a clear cut line with the rest of the family.

when r u gg to earn your $500,000 to buy me a hse too?
when when when?

*waiting*

oh boy! how i wish my constant helpings to outsiders,
will eventually be rewarded with a huge house..somewhere..somehow..
i'm not kaypos.i just helped pple naturally.even when they haven spoken.
maybe soon,i'll see myself walking to my own luxurious hse..one day..perhaps.


alright.shall stop dreaming.

love you my precious!!!