"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Monday, September 20, 2010

so happy in love! =p

every moment spent with my boy.
to work,after work,dinner,use comp,watch tv,sleep...
weekend,go out,hang ard,eat,loiter,watch movie,...

this morning,he woke up earlier,used fb accs,bathe,wash pots,etc,n cooked!
then woke me up n our brunch is ready!!! =D

I woke up to brush teeth,eat with him,n back to slp again!!!
haha.i'm such a pig!!!
then at abt 6plus pm,i woke up agn,n out for dinner with him n family.

we wanted to go to ding tai feng,ticks on our food dishes,ready for our turn.
but there isnt much of my food,so we headed to thai express instead.
of coz it's my suggestion.hurhur.

so we ended up ordering so many of my yummy food!!! =D
had a sumptuous dinner!

hand hold hand,we loitered ard bishan,while my family went home.
we also bought choco cake to eat.

mooncake festival's coming!
have alr eaten so many moon cakes!from riz calton n marina mandarin hotel.
want durian mooncakes but have been eating that for all the mooncake festivals,
so i tell baobei say we shall buy the real durians! *salivating*

baobei baobei!!!
work hard wor! *muack*

bto flats so expensive.haiz.anyone gona sponsor? =x