"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

rotting..

meeting my boy everyday.

for dinner,shopping,slacking.

staying overnite at each other's house whenever we can.
meantime while waiting for him to end work,i'm always rotting at home.
sianz.then cook myself food for lunch,watch tv...

hmmm...meeting my fwens on sunday.
fwen's baby 1 mth bday le.then gathering at nite to eat MOF.

as for sat,we're heading to sentosa! =D happy happy.

but the sad thing is we've spent away all the money for this month.
waiting for my nxt mth's allowance.so pathetic.only enough for me to travel n buy simple grocery.