"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

am i just purely lucky or am i really smart?!

i passed 3 exams of mine with straight Aces!

hope i can achieve such results with consistency.

had my fair shares of lowly "slut" pple in poly for the 1st 2 years.
everything was fine in my life til i had to meet people who's name starts with "j" n their associates.what bad luck.dont need them in my life,during my growing up stages.
maybe their thinking are still childish that's why.dont blame them but their parents though.it's the parents upbringing process you see. =)


hope no one will bring my life down.
but come to tink of it,i learnt not to trust others n listen everything w/o clarifying n knowing the truth.for just 2 years outta my 22 years.

i'm happy n contented with my life so far.

yuppies!!!