"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Sunday, June 28, 2009

fri to sun!happy days!

fri wanted to go ecp but coz weather hot,so end up loitering at lil india.
tekka mall is gone!
replaced by The Verge.
u know?

then instead of heading to ecp after that,we're both tired after a day's walk,
so we headed to his hse.played game.
started playing facebook's The Zoo, Fish Wrangler, and FarmsVille.
can never win him in the Zoo cause i begin it dayssss after him. =(

anw,sat we woke up early coz had an appt with dental.
after that,we're slightly late for the Transformer movie at Suntec coz the clinic was packed.
dont really enjoy the show though.but it's quite a comedy in btw, n is action pack.
didnt watched part1 mah. =p

after eating our brunch w his colleague/fwen,
we rushed down to tanah merah for his soccer match.
the opponents are so rough,pushing and whacking pple lidat.
luckily there's no fight.geee..

so what i enjoy the most is the mj session after that.
there were 2 winners,del n us.
we won $15 while he won $30.twice more than us coz he kept diao zeng,
n other players keep feeding him the winning tiles.zzzz..

we only played one pot from like 9pm to nearly 2am.so long right!?
so by the time,one aunty was getting tired n as tmr they got wedding to attend,
drink tea n such,all of them had to return home so as not to kena black eye bags,etc.

(love being on a winning streak.this mth was fabulous for me.m i lucky or skilful?
so mj anyone?geee..)

upon reaching home,we slpt.received my Osis Dust It Powder n ear candles.many thx! =)
played game n slp the entire sun,n left bf at night.

continued using facebook when i'm home.
i tink it's kinda addictive.
anw,i've got nth to do. =p

oya.i'm saving up to get a car.is it worth it?hmmm..
but i'm still deadbroke.gst package is too lil for me.
not that i want to stay in private houses.
i dont mind a 4 or 5 room flat de.


wenta Tampines One too!ate the jap restaurant lk marche settings.
not bad.food yummy,price okay.
go try yeah?


do u like Dai Yang Tian?
then u gota watch this k?i mean on tv lah!

he's so charming n suave!!!awwww...


looking 4ward to our 2nd year anniversary!!! are you? *wink*

someone who fills up my boredom,
always there for me,
let me go crazy when i feel like it,
quench my thirst n hunger for anything that comes in my way suddenly,
allow me to hug,squeeze,di siao for all i can.
play with me,let me vent my frustration n rubbish on...etc..
thanks baobei!


get well soon~ *hug*