"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

missing me?!?

haha.been mia for quite sometime.
having a packed schedule.always out with baobei. =)

been to take Singapore flyer for the SECOND time!
this time with bf n my parents.



this was taken when we were nearly the top of the flyer! =) wenta suntec before that for our meal, n got my mum's black chaos cardigan.
it's nice!n i love it!suppose to be hers for her bday (30may),but i took it instead.geee.
it matches alot of my clothes,esp my clubbing ones. i finally had something to cover me up,
shielding me from a cold (alil'). =)



i also went wild wild wet again.
this time,there is the foam party thingy!i reali like to be soaked in all the bubbles foaming around me..

sadly,no pics are taken cause i dont have a cam that's able to be "soaked" too.
neither do i have a camera man around me.
if i do have such a camera,it's also a hassle to bring it with me everywhere!

but i promise i'll get a camera man somewhat the next time.geee..

rushed to school after that with my clzmate giving me a lift.took at least an hour from an end to another. gosh! luckily n ot much of a traffic jam.



n i missed the food expo this time.
during the weekend,we headed to iluma / bugis to shop.
bought 2 tops n a bottom for his bday present-chosen by him.
cannot get him any surprises if not,later wrong size or cutting not nice on him,
then waste money,or he will grumble,or maybe,just chuck it one side. *grrrr*

but wont lah!

i also ordered a cake online from bakerzin.it's the mango mousse.

order TWO cakes, in fact.- for my dad (3june) n him (4june).
-great. *roll eyes* all geminis.

lil' bday update:

and this is our mini photo taking.haha.

Barbie!!!!! n this is him, in one of the shirts i got for him for bday pressie!

after my exam (that i've passed),we headed down to town to eat.
then watched movie "terminator"! not bad. rating 4/5
after that rushed to vivo to collect our cake,take the thai express card n voucher left at his house,then head to vivo for our dinner.
where's the cake cutting part?
by the time we return home,his family members who are too tired for cake-cutting,
all decided to slp.me too,having too heavy a meal,didnt go cut cake too.
but then,the next afternoon,we had a lil foto taking with the cake-just both of us.
everything's too rushing.after that head down to meet his fwens for dinner.

have yet to upload the pixs though. =p




n we watched "monsters vs aliens"- not nice!maybe not for me.
storyline is way too kiddy. rate: 2/5

would u choose to be a monster when u've undergone the period tt no one likes u, n cant accept the fact that u're abnormal (huge size)? n forsake being a normal humans jut to save some other monsters n be with these newly-nade fwens?
oh. n i reali dislk the ger's husband-to-be: derrick.
wad a jerk! =X not that he's afraid for the moment when she grew,but for the fact tt he lied to the media at the ending. what "i forgive u for ..." what the! anw,it's merely a cartoon movie.gee.. n i watched "17 again" too.- very nice! rate: 4/5; storyline is great, comical, interesting!
i like it, plus the male character is so charming! =)
cant miss it!


"demons n angels"- super confusing show. not that i dont understand, but i had problems identify the male actors who look all the same to me.haha.

lastly,"night at the museum 2" too.


will be catching harry potter's when it's out!


i'll be having my major exam soon.haha.guess what it is? *shhhh*
(u know, i know, God know.)- updated: i passes it LUCKILY.

i'll let those who duno if i manage to pass it.
*pray* *pray* *pray* for me to pass if u wish to know. =D
update: ASK me! hurhur..

my school did its part by postponing the lesson on that day.
supposedly, morning exam, afternoon celebration awhile, then school.
but now, morning exam n celebrate all the way til over the weekend~
woooooh!!!!

rejoice for baobei's existence.no him, no love. =x

God bless me!!! =)
my boy's bday wish for the day will be for me.
thank you!!!

n ya,i'm still at it:


but my highest rating is now 49.9 =)