"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Saturday, June 13, 2009

can u believe it?

look at the high score board on the right.
haha.it's my highest score since i've played.though i'm no.2.
but i'm contented!
geee
if only the score board is not erased every now and then. argh!

okok.i shal prepare to go for soccer le.
yest ate 3 boxes of durians.so yummy!!! =D

can u tell how happy i m,filling my tummy with good foodies!?! bleah!

i also went marche at vivo to eat rosti.buden this pix is not taken by me.it's reali yummy!
i also drank the mushroom soup,large bowl,$5.80, more expensive than rosti by a bit lah.
recently,i also watched the food critic channel n came across this too.it's at chinatown.i ate the mango one.yummy too!!!
and this,i'm waiting to eat the one below one day.geee..



Guess where is this taken?

Guess where are we heading to?

Yes!wild wild wet! =)




n was playing the typing maniac intro'ed by my boy, in facebook.
scored at least 200k each time.highest so far so 350k plus plus plus!
so proud of myself.thought my typing was slow enough,but i got the 2nd amongst my fwens!n in their accounts too,i believe.
*round of applause* for me! =D

adios~