"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

osis dust it powder.heard of it?


have u used it too?
some salons have already started it.
produced in germany,recommended by taiwan.
it's quite hot for some time.
my sylist used it too,but he's selling it at a rather high price.
this pdt supposedly gives your hair volume.

i've purchased this online already.$
go check it out! =)


acc millie to cut & dye & perm her hair at far east.
so expensive.rich kid.haha. i've been thinking of doing it for mths,
bought the curler myself,but left it rotting in my room,

chatted quite alot with the hairdresser/stylist.knew him only few mths i tink.
quite a charming one if he doesnt have scars on his face n body due to aezima (spelling duno, n cant be bothered.=x).

mum good lor.so kimage cut hair.if i wasnt out,i cld have gotten a free cut most probably.haha!

anw,i bought a dress,
n changed my espirit black umbrella to a brand new one.
i'm SOOOO HAPPY!!! can u feel it?geee...


supposed to go wildwildwet tmr again.
booked already.
but i'm having that thing now.zzzzz....


been purchasing lotsa things recently. online, n offline.
felt like buying many things,doing lotsa things too.
but budget restricts it.damnit.
i'm feeling so poor.

can only start spending in 2 months' time.
trying to reach my posb to $500 for now.
it's barely half. -_-