"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Monday, July 6, 2009

home again..

was at bf's hse since last wed.
only return home ard sunday's midnight.
feeling so hungry.

come to think of it,
he always ensure i'm full.
his mum also bought for me watermelon,mangoes,etc..
drank bird nest too,though i dont quite like bird's saliva. -_-

now stomach kept growling.
waiting for dinner to be delivered to me.
bf's finally return to work after a week's rest at home.

rotting at home watching tv n facebook'ing.
kinda bored.
wana go blading n bowling.
how how how?

anw,the mosquitoes at home are pestering me.
feel itchy everywhere.gosh!
i've just bathe like an hour.hurhur.

i hope i can be full everytime.
eat rojak,laksa,toufu,wanton noodles,
everything that can be dumped into my stomach.

hafta go sch tmr early in the morning.sian!
wish me luck! =)


Sunny day
曲:季龍祥 詞:李玟 編:陳飛午

My heart will love you  
My heart will need you
My love will light the sky above

My heart will love you  
My heart will need you
My love will light the sky above

有人說 他沒有愛情不能活
這世界 戀愛的人很多
每份愛情 有悲哀有快樂

我只想 找一個人好好的愛我
陪著我 困難一起渡過
我的世界裡 有溫暖的愛火

突然間 有一天 巧合的遇見你
感覺到 你已偷走我的心
本來我不太相信 愛情的魔力

不知天 不知地 我只知道你
我的快樂是和你在一起
Oh let's not waste the time.
享受愛的甜蜜


Sunny Day - Coco Lee