"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

durians? cravings!!!

In the morning/afternoon,ate/drank campbell soup as usual.

In the evening, ate 4 seeds of durians.

At night, ate zhai sheng mian n rojak as usual.

oh man

i crave for durians so much now after eating.
not the ones at chinatown.
not the ones at geylang.


but the ones at my bf's hse!!!

seeds small,flesh alot.
in a durian got more than 10 seeds.
yellow n yummy.
got bitter n sweet.up to you to decide which ones you prefer.
mere $7 per durian.
can get to bargain more cheaper price with more durians purchased. (duh!)

*drooling*

how can you not want to taste them right!?!


nowadays,tv shows not very interesting.
even cable tv shows not very nice too.

only watching channel8 9pm last episode today,
n channelU's 10pm show.

i know i still have alot of other shows downloaded/online to be watched.
but i'm so lazy staring at the small pathetic laptop screen,
as compared to the big plasma tv that's stuck to the wall.
zzzzz...