"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Friday, July 17, 2009

trip to clementi.. =)

today i meet baobei go clementi.wana see the new shopping centre.
not alot of shops there coz the one beside still building.
the moment i enter,i bought $1 bread,tea egg n cupcorn.
the cupcorn $2,then small cup.abit not worth.
then eat the cheesy fries for $2.90.
got alot of cheesy stuff sia! =)
bought the cheapest cheesy fries.got pasta de,n many other.
got the spicy super cheesy fries.$4.90!but i didnt buy.hehe..nomoney.

baobei treated me to sakae sushi.$1 for each coloured plates.
i ate 4 fried tofu,ordering it the moment i sit down.haha.
and 3 lil plates of the sweet sauce to go along with it.
but i find it salty,not sweet leh.duno.
nice can alr.gee..

after that,go off le.nth much to hang ard.hmmm..
maybe one day can go to the party world there.
the arcade not very big too.well,u can visit it if u want. =)

okok.i go watch ch8 show le.
shao nian yang jia jiang.bleah!

adios~