"I am usually motivated to write more when I am depressed, sad, angry, and even helpless. Perhaps writing is like a soul therapy for me, in which I don’t need any when I feel happy. "
my mere opinions/feelings/thoughts.
just read it,or leave by clicking on the cross at the top right hand corner.

?Disclaimer:?

All content inthis blog, including photos, are not to be saved, reproduced or forwarded without prior consent from me unless credit is given, n a link back has to be included.
Some of the info and views published are objectional and does not necessarily represent what I believe in, or endorse. Similarities to any being living or dead is purely coincidental.


Monday, July 27, 2009

fly~

trying to find work.eating on my savings.
wonder if i can spend a mere $150 in aug.
including transportation,food,n leisure.
what's your opinion on it?
it's like $40 a week.
shld be possible,provided i dont buy anything.

that includes papers n stickers of course.
n yes.i know i cant stop buying n collecting them.
furthermore,i'm tempted to buy cloths.
shiny cloth,furry cloth,... =(

i just bought a bodyshop item.
pink grapefruit again.
lotion,showergel,and now, body scrub.

n i wish i wont spend my boyboy's money too.
he'll be searching for job soon.
as jobless as me.
haha.
yes.plus we'll be flying soon.

not anywhere far.explore for now 1st.
wont tell u where we'll be gg for now.
so, save!save!save!
travel by plane cheap,but avg nite stay so ex lah!

wish us many many good luck!

love ya my boy! *muacks* =D